Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1st year anniversary of OKSW Hj Abdullah's Passing..

Last Friday..2nd of January..
We had sedakah.. or Mkn2..
marking the 1st year aniversary of our father/grandfather's passing..
WE MISS U Father/GRANDPA!!

Times have passed by..
our lives @ home hve changed..
I'm in university now..
My lil Bro has finshed his A level..
N my Lil sis is going to the Arab School soon..
My cuz Feefah is off for her A level..
Naim is in his final year..
Lisah and Myza are in their final years of technical college..
Azil has come home..
Yes a lot have changes indeed..
Photo-ing after the event..
Oh yeah.. tht friday was a rainy day.. n the field infront of my house were "swampy - licak- or whatever u wanna call it". agianst all odd.. my lil cuz drg c ehaq, naim n others decided to play football?!! OMG.. They decided to have a match with our 2nd cuz.. drg c Waie, yussop, Azraie and Khamis.. haha BOy did they lose.. but it's ok.. it was just a friendly cuz match.. ryte?
hmmmmmm... Dirty..
Ewwww... WTH?!!

After their match.. covered in dirt..

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online